The first service update for ModuleStudio 1.0 includes several bugfixes, for example regarding the generated UI hook providers. Furthermore ModuleStudio 1.0.1 also features some new features:
- A new Copy project action allows to duplicate the current project using a new name.
- A new generator setting for generating a block providing a detail view for one specific entity.
- A new generator setting for configuring generation of support for PDF export.
- Inline creation and editing of related entities is now not only possible for auto completion, but also for list-based relationship sides (selects, check-boxes, radio buttons).
- Introduced the Leaflet library for geographical functionality replacing Mapstraction.
All changes in detail can be checked in the changelog.